Life, yoga and other adventures

Click here for my general blog, Life, yoga and other adventures

Tuesday 2 January 2018

On the up

So the cold turned into something nasty and Christmas went on without me. Humbug! However, there's nothing like a couple of weeks of complete, albeit enforced, rest for making you realise what's important. It turns out that the world didn't come to a standstill just because I wasn't there to organise everything. Anyway, I'm fully recovered, just in time to go back to work. 

I've been thinking about sankalpa and this will be the theme in my lessons this week. I never make New Year resolutions, but it's good to set an intention, at least in vague terms. I've read on FaceAche this morning the phrase 'wear your life lightly', which is rather nice. That's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to sweat the small stuff and I'm definitely not going to be all things to all people. No, not me.

You might like to remind me of this in a few weeks' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment